Directions to WBFMC
Coming North on I-5 from Seattle.
- Take exit 206 (at Smokey Point).
- Turn left off of exit onto WA 531/172nd Street NE (two and half miles to next turn).
- Turn right onto Lakewood Road/WA 531 (just over six miles to next turn).
- Turn right onto Marine Drive (travel approximately 1 and half miles).
- Warm Beach Free Methodist Church will be on the right, just past a bus stop.
Coming South from Stanwood.
- Take Marine Drive south out of Stanwood for approximately 6 miles.
- You will see signs on the right side of the road.
- Warm Beach Free Methodist Church will be on the left.
- If you reach Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center you have gone too far.
Sunday Service Times
Sunday School for all ages @ 9:45
Mosaic Service @ 11:00
Sunday School Information
Ambassadors Adult Sunday School Class meets in Lower Wesley from 9:45 to 10:50
Soulcrafters Adult Sunday School Class meets in Upper Wesley from 9:45 to 10:50
Seekers Community meets in the main sanctuary from 9:45 to 10:50
Youth Sunday School meets in the Youth Center from 9:45 to 10:50
Children’s Sunday School meets in various assigned rooms from 9:45 to 10:50
We believe that your child is a special gift from God, and are committed to providing safe, nurturing, and Christ-centered place. Nursery care is provided for infants up to two years old (up to their 3rd birthday) during most official church events as well as on Sunday mornings from 9:15am to 12:15pm.
Each child in our nursery receives special attention and care from loving adults and many youth helpers. We provide a stimulating environment that is appropriate for the developmental stage of each child. There are two separate areas for Infants and Toddlers to make sure that each child’s stage is recognized.
Pagers are also provided, so we may reach parents easily whenever needed.
Our goal is that we may serve you and your family well as ministers of Christ’s love in the Nursery at Warm Beach FM Church.
Helpful items to have handy for each child:
- Change of clothes
- A bottle if you bottle-feed. (crackers provided for older children.)
- Sippy Cup for older children. (marked clearly with child’s name)
- Extra diapers and wipes
- Anything your child might need for comfort or security, such as a special
blanket or pacifier.
At this age, some children may cry when you leave them in our care. This reaction is a normal & healthy show of preference for parents. Most children usually stop crying within a few minutes. The behavior may resurface again at a later developmental stage. It seems to help children if you reassure and leave them quickly and return only when you are ready to pick them up. If our efforts
to comfort them fail, we will page you to return to the nursery.
If your child is not feeling well, please do not expose other children or volunteers. We cannot accept a child who is ill.
Well Child Policy
In order to provide a healthy environment for our children & volunteers, we ask that you keep your child at home if you observe ANY of the following:
- Fever / Vomiting
- DISCHARGE IN or AROUND EYES
- EXCESSIVE COUGHING
- SNEEZING OR RUNNY NOSE
- QUESTIONABLE RASH
- ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE
If your child is on an antibiotic, they should have received treatment for at least 24 hours before exposure to others.
If your child becomes ill while in our care you will be notified as soon as possible.